HSE Management Policy
The corporate management activities of S-Tank Engineering shall establish and implement HSE policies to promote safety, environment, and health by creating a pleasant working environment that places the value of human respect as its top priority, and to continuously promote preventive activities for establishing a safety culture.
- Safety, environment, and health shall be its top management priority.
- We shall thoroughly comply with the laws and regulations on safety, environment, and health and establish the world-best safety culture.
- All executives and employees shall actively participate in safety, environment, and health activities.
- Based on the firm belief that all disasters and accidents are preventable, we shall strictly comply with eleven basic rules of safety and health.
- We shall keep in mind that we shall remain responsible for preventing disasters and make every best to secure safety for ourselves and for our colleagues.
- We shall discover and improve potential risk factors at work sites to prevent disasters and accidents.
- We shall establish safety goals and evaluate them periodically to ensure their successful implementation.
- We shall establish disaster-free, accident-free business establishments through strict safety environment management.
EQSH Integrated Management System
ISO 15001 System Certification
S-Tank Engineering has established and implemented a safety, environment, and health management system in accordance with ISO 15001:2018 specifications, and has acquired and maintained ISO 15001 certification for all engineering fields including EPC sites.
Safety and Health Management System
KS I / ISO 45001
Environmental Management System
KS I / ISO 14001